Program Development & Activation
- Custom-designed community impact programming
- Business, Sports, Philanthropy
- Multi-cultural, inclusive, impactful
Philanthropy Management & Services
- Grant Writing and Reviews
- Design Foundation Programming
- Foundation Assessments
- Event Ideation & Activation
- Design & Operationalize Sponsor Integration
- Collateral – Signage and Swag Design
B.J. Waymer Associates, Inc. is a results-focused cause-marketing and event production firm. The team specializes in national issue-driven programming that requires strategic development and thoughtful project execution. Our expertise includes the development of intentional alliances with businesses, communities, governments, and non-profit leaders to form local partnerships that drive economic and social impact programming in business, sports, and philanthropy.
Founder & CEO
B.J. is a business strategist with a proven track record of forging business and image growth, building brand equity, and increasing stakeholder value. As a program development specialist, B.J. aligns ideas, objectives, and resources to bring her clients successful, socially impactful programs.
VP of Business Operations
David has a varied work history encompassing sports, business, and philanthropy. He excels at communication across cultural and social divides and leads both event production and supplier diversity programming at Waymer Associates.
A bespoke supplier diversity program designed to service premiere sports and entertainment events. Program elements include:
- Identify, train, and connect certified, diverse, and qualified businesses to compete for special event contracting opportunities related to world-class sports and entertainment events
- Curate a Resource Guide of experienced, event-ready businesses with capabilities that match the most frequently requested business lines of major event producers
- Increase procurement opportunities for minority-, women-, LGBTQ+-, persons with disabilities, and veteran-owned enterprises
- Design custom professional development workshops & networking events for member companies
Client Community Partners
Because of the invaluable learnings from the Business Connect workshops and webinars, we’ve gained new tools, insight and support to take our business to the next level. The relationships forged with fellow Business Connect members have led to long-term contracts and being a part of the program has helped us garner plenty of media exposure. Being in the public eye has ultimately helped us gain new clients and opportunities to work with different brands beyond the Super Bowl.”
Monica Garcia and Michelle Lewis
OH SNAPTASTIC! BY GIRL SQUAD MEDIA
Just wanted to reach out with a big “THANK YOU” for setting up the Zoom meet/presentation with The Solomon Group. We have since been introduced to more members from their team and will be meeting to discuss signage and graphics for the College Football Playoffs. This wouldn’t have been possible without you and Business Connect.”
CR&A CUSTOM, INC.
Writing to share with you what’s been happening for us related to the sports world. We picked up the Intuit Dome as a client. They bring us in to provide food to the construction workers when they reach a milestone in the construction of the arena. We recently fed 700 workers. Because we did a great job, the Clippers hired us to cook for 250 people for their Media Day. Our next event at the Intuit Dome will be for 2,000 workers when they reach their next construction milestone. Thank you, and the Business Connect Team for all you do! You are truly making a difference.”
DULAN’S SOUL FOOD
The training that I’ve received through The Business Connect Program has been instrumental in building my web presence, social media communication and generating proposal material. I’ve connected with several reputable businesses who have been awarded large contracts and reached out to me about opportunities supporting Super Bowl LVI. I’m also in contact with LA County leaders who have offered their help in working on government contracts and for future events including the Los Angeles 2028 Olympics. These relationships will continue to flourish beyond the Super Bowl.”
HOLLYWOOD HANDY CONSTUCTION